Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quarter is 25, right?

The new online show "Quarterlife" is now on MySpace TV. I've only seen the first episode and it look promising. There is talk that it'll be on NBC sometime next season because they are in dire need.
In either case, it'll be interesting to see how they genuinely resonate about issues of twentysomethings. It is by the same people that did "Thirtysomething," so they have a thing for generational stuff.

In other news, my brain is mush because I finished my first draft of my thesis yesterday, but I promise to start doing more next week.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

I will have to check that out. (I haven't really watched TV in about a year.) They must be the same people who created "My So-Called Life," too, right? That show was spot-on for me as a teen. I'd be curious to see their take on twentysomethings.